Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fresh Picks for Spring!

Well, I've been busy loading up the Etsy shop lately. Just look at all these new designs!
These clips and ponytail holders are all the result of my new collaboration with ZozoBugBaby, a local creator of beautiful children's clothes and fellow Etsy seller. Julie of ZozoBug is based in Salem and contacted me about using her scraps to make some clips and ponys to coordinate with her Spring 2009 line. Aren't her clothes adorable?
Such talent! I love her whimsical pattern combinations! Thanks, Julie, for the chance to upcycle your fabric leftovers.

For those of you who haven't stopped into my Etsy shop in awhile, all the fabric button items are now "pick a pair" so you can either have 2 clips, 2 pony o's, or 1 of each. Decisions, decisions...

No comments: