Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Craft Shows on the Calendar...

Shopping Local? I've got two local craft shows in the next month!

1. The Spring Craft Sale at the Keizer Lions Club (near Salem) this Saturday:
Where: Keizer Lions Club at 4100 Cherry Ave NE in Keizer
When: March 14
Time: 9am to 3pm

2. Meet Your Maker during First Friday Artwalk:
Where: Broadway Wine Bar at 200 W. Broadway, Eugene (indoors)
When: Friday, April 3rd
Time: 5pm to 8pm.

Meet Your Maker is a cool little monthly show that I'm thrilled to be a part of for the first time! If you'd like to see what it's all about-- and check out some of the other vendors -- here's the link to the Meet Your Maker site.

Hope to see you there! As a little incentive to my local blog readers, stop by either one of these shows and I'll give you a free item from my table with any purchase! Just mention this post for your freebie...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're excited to have you in the Meet Your Maker show too. See you soon!