Wednesday, April 15, 2009

She's Mine! All Mine!

It's not often I post my Etsy finds from my personal blog here on the shop blog, but since this one is for the shop, I had to double post!

If you've been around the shop lately, you may have noticed that I've gone a bit ladybug crazy. It all started when I got my long-lusted-after Shinzi Katoh fabric and made these buttons:First, I made that little ladybug my shop and Blogger avatar and then I worked her into my blog and shop banner. Well, that wasn't enough. I stopped by Craft Pudding, the coolest little stamp shop on Etsy, and asked her to make me a ladybug stamp of my very own. And here's what she came up with:Isn't she just the cutest ladybug ever?!?!?! I can hardly stand it and can't wait to stamp her on shop tags, business cards, and fabric for buttons. And while I was there, I also picked up a fat quarter of Craft Pudding's fabric from her stamp designs. Won't it make great fabric buttons?So, if you haven't checked out Craft Pudding yet, you are really missing out! Go now, but you can't have my ladybug-- she's mine, all mine!

No comments: