Thursday, July 2, 2009

106 Fans!

Realizing it was time to finally get the shop onto Facebook, I set up a page on Facebook about a week ago. However, I soon learned that Facebook would not let me have a dedicated username unless I had 100 fans. So, it was time to get the word out. Thanks to some awesome mom friends like Tammy and Andie, http://www.facebook.com/ladybuglimited hit 106 fans today-- and yes, I got my username!

As promised, it's time for a drawing for those fans who helped me get that username. According to random.org, the random fan is (drumroll, please)...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

49

Timestamp: 2009-07-03 04:38:10 UTC

Since I think Facebook lists the fans as the most recent fans first, according to my calculation, my 49th fan would be Valerie Wilson, who apparently found me through Dan Shipley, my cross-country teammate from my Concordia days. So, congrats Valerie, and thanks, Dan, for helping to get the word out!

2 comments:

:o) Rachel said...

Would have liked to have won... but congrats to Valerie!! Love your work, Diana!

Diana (Ladybug Limited) said...

Thanks, Rachel! I'll be sure to post more opportunities to win from time to time :)