Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Etsy Love: Livvy Sue

If you've poked around the shop at all, then you probably know that I've had a long-time collaboration with ZozoBugBaby. Julie makes darling kids' clothes, sends me her scraps, and I make fabric button hair goodies out of them.

Well, little did I know that when I purchased this skirt for my Bug last spring, that it would be the start of a new collaboration. Livvy Sue makes adorable/affordable little girl skirts, as well as bibs and cute kimono sets. Over the summer, she sent me some scraps, and I'm now finally ready to lauch the Livvy Sue collection in the shop. Too cute! I'll have to see if I can resist going back for another skirt or not...

1 comment:

Front Porch Quilts said...

I'm Sue's daughter - and I love your hair pretties! I may have to purchase them for my daughter, who is the Livvy of LivvySue. :-)

Great blog. I will add it to my blogroll. Please check out mine too at:

http://myfrontporchquilts.blogspot.com/