Friday, November 21, 2008

Ladybug Limited Live!

So if you're in the Corvallis area, I'm doing 2 local shows the next two weekends...

First up is the Shepherd of the Valley Handcrafted Holiday Bazaar this Saturday (tomorrow!) from 10 to 2. If you click on the link, you'll find the address and directions to the church, but you can't miss it at Walnut and Highland Drive. I'm also the vendor coordinator for this bazaar, so I'm pretty excited about the selection. If you go to the church website and click on the "Special Events" tab you can find info about the vendors coming.

If you are big into shopping the day after Thanksgiving, then don't miss the Holiday Expo out at the Benton County Fairgrounds that Friday and Saturday. I'll have an 8-foot table at that one, so I'll have lots of my new items like ribbon headbands, fabric button ponytail holders, and fabric button snap clips.

Stop by at either event and say you saw this post and I'll give you a free ribbon headband!

UPDATE: Thanks to all who stopped by-- it was fun!

No comments: