Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ladybug Limited Model Shots by Anne Nunn Photographers

The shop has been long overdue for an overhaul, but I started with the blog -- there are now tabs at the top to keep me organized (or so one would hope.) In my overhauling, I realized that I had some beautiful model shots by Anne Nunn Photographers just sitting on my computer!
I first met Anne through her sister-in-law, Jessica, a fellow MOPS mom. Anne, out of the goodness of her heart, volunteered to photograph our family and said that she'd be happy to do the model shots of my Bug in some Ladybug Limited accessories as part of the shoot. Obviously I cropped them quite a bit for the collage above, but aren't they wonderful? A thousand times better than any model shots I've ever taken with my point-and-shoot!

Anyways, if you are in the Willamette Valley, I would highly recommend Anne Nunn Photographers. Our family's session with her last summer was such a delight. To thank her, I gave her a display board with lots of clips for her daughter, which led to the funniest "model shot" ever:

For a better sample of her professional work, head on over to my Who Is Ladybug Limited? page to see the precious shot she took of Bug and me or to her blog where she posted a great shot of the family from the shoot...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hi there! Just leaving a quick note to say that I'm following you via the EtsyMom team forum.