Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shop Local: Shop Ladybug Limited!

If you're in the Corvallis area, I'll be doing two weekend bazaars for your holiday shopping pleasure. Some Ladybug Limited accessories (pins, rings, most of my no-slip clippies, and adjustable headbands) are only carried at these live shows since my Etsy shop has focused in on my fabric button goodies. So... for the best selection (and 3 for $10 deals!) come find me at one of the following:
  • Thanksgiving weekend (Nov. 27 and 28) I'll be at the Benton County Fairgrounds Holiday Expo. Admission is free and shopping hours are 9 - 5 on Friday and Saturday. This is a big, fantastic show-- I did a lot of shopping there last year!
  • December 11 and 12 I'll be at the Zion Lutheran School Christmas Bazaar (at the corner of 29th and Harrison.) Besides handmade shopping opportunities, this bazaar will feature pictures with Santa and a baked goods sale. Hours are 5 - 8:30 pm on Friday evening and 8 - 4 on Saturday.
Hope to see you there! Ladybug Limited accessories make great stocking stuffers...

No comments: